The Spiral Abyss in Genshin Impact will reset very soon, which marks the first reset of the 3.4 version. With the much-hated Golden Wolflord leaving the floor, fans are excited to see what comes next in the cycle.
In this article, Gurugamer is going to showcase a complete list of all Genshin Impact 3.4 Spirall Abyss Floor 12 enemies so that players can prepare their teams accordingly.
When will Spiral Abyss Floor 12 reset?
The upcoming reset for Spiral Abyss Floor 12 is scheduled to happen on Feb 1. Below are the exact reset timings for all three main Genshin Impact servers:
- NA: February 1 at 5:00 pm (UTC +8)
- Asia: February 1 at 4:00 am (UTC +8)
- EU: February 1 at 11:00 am (UTC +8)
This will be the first major reset for version 3.4.
Genshin Impact 3.4 Spiral Abyss Floor 12 New lineup
While the upcoming enemy lineup of 3.4's Spiral Abyss Floor 12 looks much easier than the previous cycle, there are more enemies and the bosses are tankier. Additionally, the enemies will spawn in multiple waves instead of all in one go.
Additionally, there will be two new enemies introduced: Eremite Floral Ringdancer and Eremite Scorching Loremaster - both of them were added recently in Genshin Impact's 3.4 update.
Below are the expected lineups for Spiral Abyss Floor 12:
Floor 12: Chamber 1, First Half
- Wave 1: Ruin Guard - 485605 HP
- Wave 2: Ruin Grader - 795002 HP
- Wave 3: Ruin Guard - 485605 HP
- Wave 4: Ruin Drake Earth Guard - 624349 HP
Floor 12: Chamber 1, Second Half
- Wave 1: Pyro Whopperflower - 208116 HP
- Wave 1: Cryo Whopperflower - 208116 HP
- Wave 1: Electro Whopperflower - 208116 HP
- Wave 2: Pyro Abyss Mage - 138744 HP
- Wave 2: Cryo Abyss Mage - 138744 HP
- Wave 2: Electro Abyss Mage - 138744 HP
- Wave 3: Eremite Desert Clearwater - 408858 HP
- Wave 3: Eremite Sunfrost - 408858 HP
Floor 12: Chamber 2, First Half
- Wave 1: Nobushi Jintouban x2 - 257503 HP
- Wave 1: Kairagi Dancing Thunder - 618007 HP
- Wave 2: Tempest Blessbone Scorpion - 901260 HP
- Wave 2: Conflagration Blessbone Red Vulture - 901260 HP
Floor 12: Chamber 2, Second Half
- Maguu Kenki Galloping Frost - 981063 HP
- Maguu Kenki Lone Gale - 981063 HP
- Maguu Kenki Mask of Terror - 981063 HP
Floor 12: Chamber 3, First Half
- Algorithm of Semi-Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network (ASIMON) - 2218401 HP
Floor 12: Chamber 3, Second Half
- Wave 1: Eremite Desert Clearwater - 499140 HP
- Wave 1: Eremite Sunfrost - 499140 HP
- Wave 1: Eremite Daythunder - 554600 HP
- Wave 2: Eremite Scorching Loremaster - 610060 HP
- Wave 2: Eremite Galehunter - 610060 HP
- Wave 2: Eremite Floral Ringdancer - 610060 HP
Against the high number of tanky enemies, players might need powerful DPS in 3.4 like Alhaitham, Hu Tao or Yelan.
How to beat ASIMON
Just like the smaller Primal Constructs, the Algorithm of Semi-Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network (ASIMON) will also enter an invisible state at intervals. While invisible, the boss will summon smaller parts that will attack the players.
The easiest method is to get auto-target units like Fischl or Yae Miko or units with the ability to apply debuff or other visual effects on the enemy. This will let you locate ASIMON when it enters the invisible state. After beating down on it for awhile, ASIMON will enter the paralyzed state.
However, players can also follow the suggested method of the game. Once the boss becomes invisible, just hit one of the summoned mechanisms (simply deal as much damage as possible on one of them). After one part is destroyed, the boss will enter a recovery state. A prompt will appear on the screen, instructing people to use Electro on the components.
>>> Read more: Complete Guide For Thoma Team Comps In Genshin Impact 3.4