Free Fire characters are not created equal - some are vastly more powerful than the others. Chrono, the newest character, can become literally immune to damage... while bad characters like Kelly can run around like 0.1 seconds faster... at best.

In this article, we would list out the top 5 weakest abilities in Garena Free Fire.

5 - Kla's Muay Thai

No one brings fists to a gunfight, except for maybe this guy. This skill is utterly useless in any kind of battle - and 90% of the time you would be gunned down before you are able to do anything. However, the damage bonus is not half bad and could sometimes help you in the other 10%.

123 2bn5qmw57h Freefire20062018

4 - Olivia's Healing Touch

In a solo match, Olivia's ability literally does nothing... as you have no teammates to revive. While her ability can be somewhat useful in team games, Kapella's Healing Song does the same thing, with a couple more extra bonuses.

Olivia Freefire

3 - Ford's Iron Will

Ford's skill would reduce the damage you take outside of the safe zone. This is useless most of the time, as you would usually have to boost your own HP constantly anyway - the bonus is not high enough to actually matter. And staying outside the safe zone is both risky and wasteful - whichever gear you could find would be exchanged for your healing items.


Read more:

2 - Maxim's Gluttony

This skill's effect is so small it is literally not noticeable at all. In the best-case scenario, Maxim's Gluttony skill would provide you with half a second faster usage of medkit, which is... super underwhelming compared to something like A124's ability.


1 - Caroline's Agility

She falls into the same category as Maxim - her skill is too niche and gives too little bonus to be actually useful. The 8% bonus speed when holding a shotgun is way too small - if it was something like 20 percent, this skill might actually be usable. Furthermore, the shotgun class is one of the least popular weapons in the game... which limits the usage of this skill even further.

Caroline Keyart

Interested in more of our articles related to Garena Free Fire? Please check out this post to find out more about Free Fire Mod APK Unlimited Diamonds Download For Mobile.