PUBG Mobile and BGMI season 3 is coming soon. Check out BGMI season 3 leaks, such as release date, royale pass, and rewards here. Then, let's see which new features are coming to this game in the upcoming update 1.6.
Table of Contents
BGMI Season 3 Release Date & Rules
KRAFTON has introduced a new Royale Pass system that includes a monthly RP cycle. The maximum RP rank is also reduced from 100 levels to 50 levels. Moreover, the new circle will start over every month. The current RP season M2 will ends on September 16th, 2021. Then, the new RP M3 will be released from September 17th to 18th, 2021.
BGMI Season 3 Royale Pass
According to the game's description, you can still participate in the RP for free and complete missions to rank up the Pass for more rewards. There are 50 rewards from the Free Pass. However, you can upgrade to Elite Pass to receive more than 100 rewards from both Free Pass and Elite Pass.
BGMI players can use both points and UC to rank up fast and get all rewards in a second. After Rank 50, players can use RP points to redeem further rewards. You need to use all RP points up before this season ends.
After September 16th, all RP points of Season M2 will expire. Besides, unused RP point cards, RP Mission cards, and RP Upgrade Cards of this season will also be invalid after this season ends.
Leaked BGMI Season 3 Rewards
Rewards in BGMI are always the reason for players to upgrade RP or attempt to rank up. Each season has a unique set of themed skins for characters, weapons, and supplies. In addition to them, there are many fixed rewards, such as AG, BP, silver fragments, RP point cards, UC, etc.
Here are the exclusive rewards of the BGMI Season M3 leaks recently.
- Emotes: Twist Dance (the character will hold her hands behind her head and shake her bell left and right); Deep Fried (serving a chip box); Macha Bruiser (a cool dance).
- Themed Bundles: Deep-Fried Set (Chip box headgear and colorful outfits; Macha Bruiser Set (a high-tech armor set).
- Weapon Skins: Lone Wolf QBZ skin (cool black skin), Veggie Parcel M16A4 (all black skin),
- Companion: German Shepherd & German Shepherd Battle Set.
- Outfit sets: Farm Fresh Cover, Lone Wolf set, Forerunner set, Chrono Cyborg set (including bundle, mask, and cover).
- Vehicle Skin: Mouse Trap UAZ.
- Ornament: Taco, Ivory Knight.
- Veggie Carton backpack.
- Deadly Cabbage grenade.
- Fruit Splash Finish.
- Supermarket Sale Parachute.
Those are all the names of leaked rewards in BGMI Season M3. Top up UC in BGMI to upgrade the RP to Elite Pass and complete missions to get all these attractive rewards.
New Features In BGMI 1.6
The new version 1.6 of PUBG Mobile and BGMI will also arrive in a few days or next week. It often comes three to five days before the new RP season.
BMGI update 1.6 may come to you between September 12th and 15th, 2021. There are a lot of new features that will come to the game in this update, especially the comeback of Vikendi 2.0.
Flora Menace Mode In Erangel
Flora Menace is a new amazing game mode you can only experience and play on the first map - Erangel. Some small plot called Rejuvenation Barrier will appear on the map randomly. You can loot supplies and heal HP there.
Cell-Matrix spawns in certain locations on the map that takes you to the Mother Ship. You need to fight off enemies on the Mother Ship to take the Nacore chip. Then, use those chips to open the DynaHex Supplies for high-standard supplies.
New Evoground Modes
In the next update, many Evogroud modes will be added again.
- Infection Mode is a PvP mode in which players will be human or zombies. The zombie team can infect the human team by scratching them.
- Survive Till Dawn is a PvE mode in which players have to counter and fight off zombies and creepy creatures. All those creatures are infected. They can kill you with a melee attack. Zombie waves often take play at night. Players need to try to survive till dawn.
- Metro Royale: Reunion is another PvE game mode. You and your teammates have to counter IA shooters on many bases. They are insanely better than bots. Therefore, you need to try to survive from them, earn in-game cash, and escapee alive to remain your earnings. If you die before exiting, you lose all your supplies. Try to bring your loots to the lobby and sell them at the black market to earn more cash. Then, you can buy better gear when you get richer.
The comeback of the underrate map Vikendi made a lot of players anticipate. It's because Vikendi 2.0 has so many fantastic additions and improvements.
- An automatic train system like the PC version takes you to explore around the map. It's also a hot combat location. There are 9 trains, 6 railways, and 12 stations.
- Dino Land has totally new looks and more structures to explore and cover in combat.
- Some small locations like Tovar and Movatra are removed. Volnova and Abbey are expanded. A new big warehouse is added.
- Vikendi Reworked is added to brings two weather modes, including clear sky and snowing sky.
Those are all BGMI season 3 leaks and revealed information about the upcoming update 1.6. This big update will bring you big fun as well.
>>> Also read about Game Health In BGMI UC: Beware Of This Latest Double UC Scam Site Or You Will Lose Money