Carrot is a nutritious and healthy vegetable that tastes sweet and crunchy. It's very easy to grow, farm, and buy carrots in Genshin Impact. Check out where to farm and buy this vegetable in Teyvat and Inazuma here.
Table of Contents
Carrots Locations In The Wild
Carrots are grown in many villagers' gardens in Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma. This vegetable also grows in the wild. It's very easy to farm carrots while traversing the map. Here are the top locations to farm carrots in Mondstadt and Liyue on the Teyvat continent and in Inazuma.
- From the West to the North of Stormterror's Lair. There are three locations of carrots on this route.
- Springvale is another location for farming carrots. You can find some carrot gardens near houses in this valley. Each garden has about 4-5 carrots. You can also find more carrots near the pond of Springvale waypoint.
- Dawn Winery also has many places to farm carrots, such as gardens around the winery and the houses. From Dawn Winery, you run to the Wolvendom to farm some carrots. There are about 12 carrots around Wolvendom.
- There are two unnamed locations to farm carrots in Liyue. For example, you can glide from Wangshu Inn to the northwest to get 5 carrots on the riverbank. There is another carrot garden on the path from Qiongji Estuary to Liyue Harbor.
- There is a carrot garden in Higi Village and another on the opposite bank of the river flowing between Higi Village and Fort Fujitou. You can find some other carrots in the wild of Inazuma.
There are 41 carrots in the wild. All common cooking ingredients, including carrots in Genshin Impact, respawn 24 hours after harvest. Come back to those locations on the next day to farm.
How To Farm Carrots By Expeditions
Genshin Impact also allows players to farm carrots by using expeditions. Players can choose the duration to send their characters for the expeditions. The number of carrots will depend on the duration.
You can farm up to 24 carrots per 20 hours from two locations of expeditions, including Guyun Stone Forest in Liyue and Wolvendom in Mondstadt. Select Fischl for higher chances to get the highest number of carrots.
Where To Buy Carrots In Genshin Impact
If you're familiar with buying and processing Genshin Impact ingredients, you would know to buy carrots from Chef Mao at Wanmin Restaurant in Liyue Harbor.
Each carrot costs you 260 Mora. You can buy only 10 carrots per 3 days. If your Liyue Reputation reaches Level 4, you will get a discount to purchase this vegetable at the price of 230 Mora/carrot.
How To Grow Carrots In Genshin Impact
The housing system has been added a planting feature that let players grow flowers and vegetable in Serenitea Pot land. You need to buy some plots of A Path of Value: Jade Field to grow four carrots in each plot. Then, follow these steps to grow carrots in Genshin Impact.
- Place the Path of Value: Jade Field on the land.
- Buy carrot seeds from Furnishing Items.
- Plant carrots and wait.
- Harvest when carrots are fully grown.
Those are the four main ways to get carrots in Genshin Impact as well as the best places where to farm and buy carrots in this game.