Genshin Impact 3.7 Zero Hour Invokation is inspired by the TCG game mode. Amber and Xingqiu are the two first characters you need to defeat in parts 1 and 2 of the event. Check out the best cards to defeat Amber and Xingqiu.
I. Best Cards To Defeat Amber
Amber's desk is the first challenge you have to win in Zero Hour Invokation. Her card desk features three powerful characters: Amber, Klee, and Barbara. There are some character cards you can choose from to counter this desk.
1.1. Best Desk
Amber's desk is unlocked on the first day of the 'Duel! The Summoner's Summit!' event. Here are the three best cards you should select to counter Amber.
- Rhodeia of Loch
This desk relies on Swirl and Electro-charged elemental reactions. Using these cards wisely can help you win the game quickly.
1.2. Tips & Strategies
Check out the best tips and strategies to use this desk and win the card game within a few rounds. Remember to trigger all possible elemental reactions for the highest DMG.
- Begin with the card of Rhodeia of Loch to summon Hydro mimics.
- Then, swap to Fischl and summon Oz.
- Next, switch to Venti for the Swirl reaction.
- Use quick-swap cards, such as Changing Shifts, When the Crane Returned, and Leave It to Me! to swap character cards if available.
- Watch out for the elemental bursts of enemies and heal your characters on time. You can create a Frozen desk to stop them from releasing elemental bursts.
You should use supporting cards wisely to avoid wasting given dice.
II. Best Cards To Defeat Xingqiu
Xingqiu's desk is unlocked after you defeat Amber. His desk includes Xiao, Hu Tao, and Xingqiu. To defeat this lineup, you need proper character cards and strategies to win the second desk in this minigame.
2.1. Best Desk to Build
Among eight given character cards, you should select the three following characters for your desk. Here are the best characters to counter Xingqiu's team.
- Electro Hypostasis
2.2. Tips and Strategies
After building a proper team for Xingqiu's desk and selecting the difficulty, start to take the challenge. Here are some helpful tips and tactics to win this game quickly.
- You can rely on Superconduct and Ganyu's Charged ATK to pierce DMG on enemies.
- Deal with Hu Tao and Xiao first and focus on defeating these two main DPS. You can save powerful elemental bursts to attack these two characters.
- Let Shenhe and Electro Hypostasis start the round to summon their assistants. Use them in two consecutive turns.
- Use Ganyu's charged attack after Shenhe's summon is active. Pierce Xingqiu's team HP with this attack.
You will get 30 Primogems, 300 Invokation Coupons, and various materials and Mora for each challenge completed on any difficulty. More materials are given to those who win the card game on "Serious Showdown" difficulty.