Pokemon Masters

Android, iOS

Pokemon Masters

Release date: 29/08/2019

Android iOS

Pokémon Masters is a brand-new mobile game made by The Pokémon Company in partnership with DeNA. It features many familiar characters from previous Pokémon games, 3v3 team combat, and more. The gacha system appears to be somewhat worrisome, though.
read review 8.0
Pokémon Masters Is Gaining A Lot Of Money From Microtransaction

Pokémon Masters Is Gaining A Lot Of Money From Microtransaction

Mobile Games - Sep 11, 2019, 10:02 AM IST

Another interesting fact is that 72% of revenue for the game came from iOS and the remaining 28% from Android.

Pokémon Masters Hit 10 Million Downloads Just 4 Days

Pokémon Masters Hit 10 Million Downloads Just 4 Days

Mobile Games - Sep 05, 2019, 08:06 AM IST

Pokémon Masters free-2-play mobile title has hit the mark of 10 million in the 4th day from its launch.

Pokémon Masters Review: Is It Just Another Gacha RPG?

Pokémon Masters Review: Is It Just Another Gacha RPG?

Reviews - Sep 02, 2019, 12:59 PM IST

Pokémon Masters is a solid Pokémon experience with stunning graphics and an innovative 3v3 combat system that takes place in real time. The gacha..

Long-Awaited Pokémon Game 'Pokémon Masters' Now Available For Mobile

Long-Awaited Pokémon Game 'Pokémon Masters' Now Available For Mobile

Mobile Games - Aug 29, 2019, 09:34 AM IST

At long last, the highly-anticipated Pokémon Masters has arrived on both Google Play and the App Store, allowing players to pick it up for free right now!

Pokémon Masters Now Up For Pre-Order, Coming August 29

Pokémon Masters Now Up For Pre-Order, Coming August 29

Mobile Games - Jul 24, 2019, 09:55 AM IST

The long-awaited game Pokémon Masters is now available for pre-order on the App Store, and it is set to officially launch on August 29th.

Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming "Pokémon Masters"

Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming "Pokémon Masters"

Mobile Games - Jun 30, 2019, 02:52 PM IST

The new Pokemon game takes a unique approach to the franchise.