Battleground Mobile India 1.7 patch is rolling out for players to enjoy, bringing an array of exciting changes and additions. In this article, we are going to showcase the various details in the BGMI 1.7 patch notes.
Table of Contents
1. Mirror World Mode
This is part of the League of Legends collaboration event (both games are owned by Tencent). Players will be able to enter the floating Mirror Island and fight as heroes from the League of Legends animated series ARCANE. Below are the details of the event:
Players need to play on Erangel to be able to enjoy the mode. There are 2 mirror islands to explore: Piltover and Zaun. Each of them can be accessed using the Wind Barrier that appears randomly on the map.
After reaching the island, they can transform into an avatar of their choice (Vi, Jinx, Jayce, or Caitlyn). Afterward, their task is to fight and defeat the Arcane monsters to return to the normal BR map.
Players can now collect Hextech Crystals that spawn around Erangel. They can be exchanged for items and guns from the Trade Terminal.
Arcane monsters from Mirror Island will also spawn around Erangel randomly. By defeating them, players can also retrieve items and Hextech Crystals.
2. New Royale Pass and modes
The Mirror Realm Royale pass (also called M5 Royale Pass) will start on Nov 19, 2021 and last until Dec 19, exactly a month. It contains various attractive cosmetics, including the Lethal Creepster set and the Vanguard Suit. Additionally, players can also get a backpack and KAR98K and MK47 skins.
Six old modes will be reintroduced as part of this month's event:
- Runic Power: Arrives on November 30, 2021 and is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Payload 2.0: Available from November 29, 2021 every Monday, Saturday, and Sunday with support for rooms and spectating.
- Infection Mode: Commences on November 25, 2021 and will open every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Survive Till Dawn: Commences on November 25, 2021 and is available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. It also has support for rooms and spectating.
- Metro Royale: Reunion – Arrives on November 22, 2021 with the new Carry feature.
- Vikendi – Starts November 16, 2021 with support for rooms and spectating.
3. Game changes in BGMI 1.7 patch notes
Alongside the above events, various features and changes have also been added to BGMI 1.7 update:
- SKS: Slightly increased recovery speed and increased bullet speed.
- SLR: Increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed.
- VSS: Slightly increased the weapon's damage.
- Mini14: Increased damage at long range.
- New "carry" feature where you can carry knocked out teammates and opponents around and move them to another location.
>>> Read more: Best GFX Tool For BGMI And How To Use It To Maximize FPS